- NREL Perovskites PV Data Hub – This site is a data nexus to support two consortiums focused on advancing research, development, and testing of Perovskite solar cells and modules: PACT and US-MAP
- Performance Targets for Perovskite Photovoltaic Research, Development, and Demonstration Programs – DOE Request for Information Summary and Updated Metrics
- US-MAP Consortium – A consortium seeking to regain U.S. dominance in optoelectronics and photonic manufacturing.
- CHOISE – Center for Hybrid Organic Inorganic Semiconductors for Energy is an Energy Frontier Research Center of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science.
- ViperLab – The mission of European VIPERLAB is to facilitate faster and reliable technology evaluation cycles to enable a swift market entry for Perovskite-based PV products and hence a more wide-spread utilization of renewable energy conversion technology.