The PACT center provides a number of different services to industry partners. In order to qualify for these services companies will need to complete an initial design assessment survey (subscribe to PV PACT Updates to hear when the survey is available)
- Performance characterization of perovskite PV modules
- Field testing and monitoring of perovskite PV modules
- Accelerated testing of perovskite PV modules
- Tier 1: Education and outreach in the form of webinars, email blasts, workshops (available to all)
- Tier 2: Customized bankability road mapping for US perovskite PV companies by Black and Veatch (must qualify by meeting certain requirements.
- Tier 3: Full bankability assessment of company by Black and Veatch (must complete Tier 2)
The PACT center is developing and running standardized tests on prototype perovskite PV modules obtained from research and industry partners. We have defined acceptance criteria that define the minimum characteristics of modules that the center will accept for testing. These criteria help to ensure we are accepting technologies that are compatible with our technical facilities and testing equipment and can transition to large scale commercial manufacturing.
Subscribe to PV PACT Updates to hear when these acceptance criteria are announced.